Hey guys, I just wanted to give everyone a little update on the status of this little project to help improve PGD. The decision to move to vBulletin from the existing SMF site software was made sometime early this year and we started collecting funds to help in the purchase of the new software. To date, we have collected a grand total of $118.71 Canadian Dollars. The total cost of the software license is $285 US Dollars.

As mentioned before I am willing and will absolutely cover the cost of the rest of the remaining amount. In fact I'd like to make the purchase soon so that we can get the ball rolling.

So you can see somewhat how the new site will look have a gander at this here link, I'm sure you'll be happy with what is available: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/content.php

The new key features will be:
- News Posting for Staff and Members alike;
- The same good ole Forums we know and love; and
- Staff and Member Blogs available here at PGD. Wanted to start one, well here is a place to do it.

Other things that may come of use is... a calendar for those all important events like the PGD Annual, the next Lundum Dare and those NecroSOFT boys and their crazy 48 hour game creation sessions. A listing of recent blog and forum posts... and the ability to link your Facebook account to us.

That's all for now any questions or comments feel free.