I have been following the discussion for the las days and i have come to a few main conclusions....
The DGDEV site is short in members...(dont tell me... )....the reason in my opinion though is much more obvious than you may think.....
The DGDEv site was born with the idea to bring Delphi programmers together which is more than fine but also to bring ***NEW*** users of Delphi to the community.....HOW do you do that?......

-For the duration of the DGDEV site i have seen people coming and discussing several subjects concerning Delphi game programming issues involving HIGHLY technical stuff....(you see where i am getting here)....

-If a newby was to join and try to keep up with all that...well i am sorry to dissapoint you but he/she would not stay....What they want is clear and close to English information of why this is happening and what can be done about a specific problem....

-This takes us to the tutorials area.....In my opinion the Tutorials should be clearly marked and have their own place in the forum...I personally consider them to be a major and undivided part of a Delphi community that wants to help.....

-Secondly the tutorials included in the tutorial area are fine but just not quite there....A newby that will come here will try to find out how to use for the first time sprites and how can he/she move them and actually contro them....I dont see anything like that in the tutorials.....I also dont see anything about HOWTOS in intialising 2D/3D engines and all these "magical" stuff that we all take for granted.....well a newby WILL NOT.....and this will make the difference whether he/she will be coming back or not....

-I am not saying that people should right now go and start righting tutorials.....I merely say that these subjects should be clearly covered in our site if we want our community to flurish.....

-Considering the development and the progression of the site i could not agree more with the ideas that have been expressed here and i am fully backing them.....

I apologise for this short essay....i just felt i had to express my opinion on that..... ops: