iLLUNis: You bring up some very good points and I think we really do need to address them, if not just keep them in mind as we all go here.

:arrow: I'm not too keen on the idea of this turning into a patch-job network or websites. Those never turn out well. AND it would really throw a monkey wrench in trying to help the "new guys" out. It think the proper solution would be to take the two sites and merge them. Seriously... take all the content from DelphiGamer and all the forums and accounts from DGDev and make a new site from it. This whole project needs to be centeralized or it won't take off. As for tutorials and articals, well we will host them here of course, but we could also, like Avatar suggests, do a "GameDev" and have links to tutorials on other sites.

:arrow: Lets face it though, DelphiGamer, Turbo, DGDev(as it is) and any other site out there that does post news about Delphi Game Dev is never going to be as robust and successful as a combined effort project.

:?: I say we should merge them into one single site at one single location. Who agrees with this idea? Savage, would still be doing the same job really, only he'd be a part of a team. LOL Think of it as a job offer. Savage would you like to be the new DGDev's news guy?

[BlueCat is gonna kick me. I keep stirring the pot.]

BTW, I might have to get you do live up to that stir-fry forum(just cuz he promised)...

:arrow: The new staff would have to fill in some requirements if it does go full blown GameDev-a-like though. Thoughts on this?

I'm going to stop here. I think we need to really vote/decide on the details of what will be done now anyways. And see what Savage wants to do aswell. I really hope I don't seem pushy guys, but I just have a few strong opinions on what the Delphi game comuunity's needs. And of course I'd really like to see this idea take off, it has great potential.