Hi, this might sound silly to waste my time to register a new account, just to tell you, i will no longer be visiting this forum for several reasons, after trying to login my real account, my password no longer worked, i tried to reset my pass, which sent me a random pass to my email, which when i tried to enter those details it told me wrong combination and subsequently blocked me from logging in for 15 minutes. i was also one of the members to warn that vBulletin is a very very bad choice, also another reason is. I really HATE change, i wanted to be able to come to a forum daily and chat about coding, or check up on the latest info, i dont want to be bothered with changing preferences, getting used to new websites, having my account blocked.... i much prefered the very original site and template on phpbb, which when changed to the new one i spent a long time getting used to the new style and site, and just when i finally got used to it, i came to the site today and this happened. i am very dissapointed that a programming community needs to rely on another website/forum system rather then furthur develope and spend coding time on the current site/forum.... thanks to those people that have helped me anyways, ciao.