cairnswm: Some really good ideas you have. It'd be cool to see an open Iso-game project/tutorial(perhaps also a tile-based platform type game like megaman/duke nukem too?). If you already have a tut going this'd be a great oppertunity to finish it!

I was also recently having an idea for a tutorial series that would detail "top to bottom" how to make a "Scorched Earth Clone"(Worms, etc). It'd start with basic game outline(game states, game objects) move on to game physics(your basic shot) and then getting fancy(gravity, wind, etc) then controlling dirt, then other things like playing wth borders and making special weapons, etc and so on... I mean just break it all up and make a really detailed tutorial. It'd be great for beginners and people that loved the original(like me). I could release one part a month(2-3 weeks instead?), maybe if I had a co-author(I write code/tutorial and he writed the other, sometimes switch) we could be more frequent.

:?: Tutorial People: Hmm... DelphiX seems like a logical default for writting these tutorials. Since there are so many others that do so many things and it is so well known already it seems like the choice for beginners in a way. You guys agree?

Avatar: Good ideas. I'm sure one of us will be able to give you a hand with the finer points of english. You'll probably be able to improve your english vocabulary too.

EDIT: Notice how I corrected myself. :roll:

Maja: Sounds like something we shall be needing very much. Perhaps you BlueCat and Traveler can team up in designing the new site? This will be a big deal for some short time until we get everything design-wise sorted out.