Tutorials are a great idea to have on any delphi site. However, all the talk that I've seen about them have been about DelphiX and OpenGL and all of the other add-ons and advanced components. This is great for people who have advanced to that point, but for the rest of us (who struggle just getting through the basic components that come standard with delphi), it's all pretty pointless.

My suggestion is explaining the pros/cons general uses and how tos for those components and functions. I've only found 2 or 3 sites that do this, while every site has tutuorials on the more advanced aspects of programming in delphi.

I don't think it would be too difficult for most of you to knock up a few paragraphs on StringGrids or explain what the Length() function is best used for.

I know the delphi help does most of this, but usually it's not very helpful unless you've already grasped the advanced convepts. I'd be nice if someone would explain things like a high school teacher instead of some sort of robot.

Anyway, that's just my suggestion.