Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Meeting?

Blog Entries

Meeting?

Hmm... whats TheLion there? He may have left early... I cannot recall... He was not there when job positionss were being announced and assigned. He was recommended for a writting position. I have yet to hear from him.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Meeting?

Quote Originally Posted by WILL
    Hmm... whats TheLion there? He may have left early... I cannot recall... He was not there when job positionss were being announced and assigned. He was recommended for a writting position. I have yet to hear from him.
    Nope, Lion wasn't there. But I am sure he is going to reply here very soon... right?

Meeting?

so whats going on about this new site, or has the idea been abandoned?

Meeting?

Things are being discussed (on a slow rate, but lets just blame rl and holidays ) in the DGDev Staff forum. Many decisions have been made already, the biggest problem right now is finding the time to implement the goodies

Meeting?

i see, just haven't heard anything about it for a while, just getting worried!

Blog Entries

Meeting?

Fear not. I promise that it has not been forgotten. I am currently working on the new site as you read. It will take some time before anyone publicly hears anything about the new site as we are all working rather hard with a small given amount of time.

Everyone, please be patient as it will come, but it will also take some time to complete the new site. I am sure that all will be quite pleased with the results.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345