I ordered a couple of books through the Amazon.ca website last week, Sept 9th. 'OpenGL Programming Guide Sixth Edition' (Red Book for OpenGL ver 2.1) and 'Game Design Workshop: A Playcentric Approach To Creating Innovative Games' were the two titles I bought.

OpenGL = $83.99 CAD regular price, got it for $52.91
Game Design = $51.95 CAD regular price, got it for $32.73

The whole purchase cost me $89.93 in total with taxes. It arrived today on the 17th. However instead of being properly delivered to my door where a person signs for it or leaving a slip saying it was at the nearest drop off, it was just left outside the door of my apartment building in a tattered and ripped and clearly poorly packaged box where anybody could have taken it. To add to this brand new books were also ruffled and now look like well used books all around the outside.

I have ordered quite a few things online before from Amazon and shipped through UPS and I have never had this kind of treatment from either of them. Disappointed doesn't quite cover it to be honest. I'm seriously considering pulling all the advertising for Amazon from the Pascal Gamer website and boycotting them for good. In fact this is the worst treatment from an online sale that I have ever received. I'd recommend that if anybody here does purchase something through Amazon, that you be very weary of how it will arrive.

Big black mark for me. I believe that they may have just lost my business and any potential for advertising amoung the Pascal game development community.