A quick post again on some of the work I just completed this evening on Musicality (darn, I still have to do my Science, English, History and German homework for tomorrow since I spent all my time working on Musicality) but oh well.
Attached screen shots as compressed png and a better one in a zip like last time... Nothing is final yet, just thought I'd post a quick update since this is a major step forward. The prometheus bug has dimmed down (as it turns out I was drawing stuff twice *DUH*).
So far so good.
first I need to lose this edit habit... but more importantly: just noticed I've broken my first 100 posts. YAY.