Man looking at that makes me grin - I have the bases covered from other engines in Prometheus. Heading towards a stable release soon by the looks of it (I reckon around r65 or so).. At the moment, its mainly bug fixing since I removed a LOT of sdl garbage for OpenGl so now everything is like wtf I was using that sdl resource now its gone... So its along the lines of whipping up some super simple test programs like this:
Code:
program TestApp;

uses
    Prometheus_Vid,
    crt;

var
    Dat: Image;
    c: Int64;

begin
    PrometheusVid_Start();
    CreateWindow(800, 600, 32);

UpdateWindow();

Dat.Load('Data.png');

c := 0;
    repeat
        c := c + 1;
        Dat.Resize(c, c);
        Dat.Rotate(c);
        Dat.Draw(110, 110);
        UpdateCanvas();
        ClearCanvas();
        delay(10);
        until c >= 1000;

writeln('DONE');
end.
Lucky prometheus makes them short XD. Oh and cheers for the pointers to that source - some interesting stuff in there that may just find its equivalent functionality added to prometheus somehow... And thanks for the luck - will definitely need lots of that too.

If you're going meego, perhaps look into Zengl. From what I have heard that will compile on just about anything with a CPU and a decent OS (not to say anything it doesnt compile on yet is not decent) if you don't mind the complexity. Otherwise Prometheus could handle your basic functionality but multitouch is one I need to implement. Might be difficult though, since current event handlers are sdl (under I re-write them haha) and that is not multitouch

cya round on the forums I guess. Back to work time.