Another quick update, development has slowed due to college work... But in a wholesome week I should be on vacation once again and thus should have time to implement everything fully, so lots of new stuff rolling out. For now this is whats done on my local SVN mirror that should be made public over the next few days (hopefully):

Maps/TMX:
-The first multithreaded loader of anything that prometheus uses - this one for TMX files (delayed since its behaving a bit erratically as of right now)
-Object layer/group support for TMX files
-Objects in Object Layers in TMX files can have properties that can be read/deleted/modified by client code
-Paths in object layers are now read as arrays of absolute X,Y coordinates to be handled by client code
-Primitive Base64 support in TMX files. Not everything seems to work. ie. limited to tile layers only
-Base64 seems to work

User I/O & Events:
-X11: Fixed a bug with PM_Window never reporting an Idle state
-X11: Implemented 'prefetch' style mouse actions to avoid reporting an event for each pixel change of a mouse motion

Graphics:
-FBO (Render to texture and the like): might be in there. Depending on whether it stos crashing the OpenGL context in X11 and I fix a hanging issue as well as target vanishing...

Audio:
-OpenAL: Looks like we can support 1 RAW audio stream. Not exactly useful, but working on a solution to read formats and play many thigns at once...

Other:
-Collision Detection: Rectangle based collision detection seems to work. Texture/Image based collision detection will be riht after that FBO is happy.
-Android: No peeking, but it looks like headway has been made

Well thats whats made more progress than the rest, and I'm finally proud to announce that it seems like a lot of the issues regarding stability are gone, memory use is more efficient, binary sizes should be going south too over the next few days (no more ~1.1mb ugliness. Although UPX seems to trim it down to 350k tops) as well as gaining some nice usability tweaks as well as performance tweaks (some large blobks of memory are now cahced )