I want to present my latest work - quad engine.
Quad engine is game engine for 2D games. Mostly graphical engine at this point.
Compilers: Delphi 2005+ (2009+ ready), C++ and Freepascal coming soon.
- DirectX9 based
- Precise texel-to-pixel render
- Sprite engine with rotating, scaling, coloring, etc.
- Rendering into texture
- Animated sprites
- Support for non-power-of-two textures.
- Custom fonts from textures with aligning, scaling, coloring, kerning, etc.
- Particle system
- Classes for simple pixel and vertex shaders use
- Support of BMP, JPG, TGA and PNG image formats
- 30+ predefined shaders
- Delphi 2009+ compatible
Some examples (teasers, screenshots, SKD toolkit features) at website. Let's discuss?