Thread: ZenGL

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WILL
    it's multi-thread supportive too
    This version doesn't support this feature. There are a lot of work, that must be done(some functions must be modified(not only loading resources), and also there is something that I don't like in architecture ), so I decided not to include multi-threaded resource loading in this version.

Quote Originally Posted by dazappa
    I am curious what "basic set of collision-functions" you have (based on a translated page)
    Some set of functions that check if points, rectangles, circles and lines are collide. Oriented bounding-box maybe will be added later. I just have not thought about it, because didn't encountered with this.
    Last edited by Andru; 11-11-2010 at 12:37 PM.

Blog Entries
    Oh ok, well then I don't like it anymore. lol Just kidding, but it was a really neat demo. It would be good to have such features in your game engine eventually.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Hm, I get an "Error while linking" under Ubuntu 10.10 (for any demo). I'm about to reboot and try it under win7.

Hm, I get an "Error while linking" under Ubuntu 10.10 (for any demo)
    Just read Compilation help You must install these packages:
    - libgl1-mesa-dev
    - libglu1-mesa-dev

all other needed packages comes with fpc 2.4.0 from Ubuntu repository(I don't know what about deb's on official website). And I want to warn you - demo08 will not work, if you don't put some dll's(libogg and other) to bin directory You can download them here
    Last edited by Andru; 16-11-2010 at 06:20 AM.

dazappa
    My answer to you about bounding-box was little strange... I just thought about OBB in 2D, not AABB(I called it like "rectangle")

mobilus
    Thanks

Looks solid, but why is it all procedural?