Hi Cezar, I sent you a PM about your news post. I have to sit down a tweak it a bit, but otherwise I can publish it tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, I'm busy this week. Thanks for creating the news post!
this was annoying due to ChangeDisplaySettings execute when exit from window mode- [Windows]fixed screen blink on exit
I have noticed that round-up just after the release... But this is a minor release, so nothing special. First public version of 0.3.x branch - ZenGL 0.3 beta 1, is still on the way(I'm preparing demos for iOS and Android) and I hope to release it in few days.
ZenGL finally reached new milestone and got public! Main new features are iOS and Android support, support of zip-archives, multithreaded resource loading, video decoding subsystem and bindings for C/C++. All demos were rewritten a bit and added demos for iOS and Android. Also wiki was updated and now there can be found information about FreePascal and iOS/Android.
- implemented OpenGL ES render
- added support for iOS
- added support for Windows Mobile 5-6(and dropped some time ago )
- added support for Android 2.1+
- implemented multithreaded resource loading
- added registration of input events
- added procedure cam2d_Init and new parameter Center to structure zglTCamera2D
- added FX2D_RPIVOT and fx2d_SetRotatingPivot
- added SYS_CLOSE_QUERY
- added key_UpdateReadText
- added snd_PlayMemory for playing audiofile in memory
- added TEXT_CLIP_RECT for clipping text which is out of the set area in text_DrawInRect
- implemented support for compressed textures
- now tex_Create returns Boolean
- added constant RENDER_VRAM_USED for zgl_Get
- added support for PVR
- optimization of tex_SetMask
- added support for zip-archives
- added constants SND_STATE_LOOPED and SND_ALL_LOOPED for using with snd_Get and snd_Stop
- snd_PauseFile, snd_StopFile and snd_ResumeFile renamed to snd_PauseStream, snd_StopStream and snd_ResumeStream
- added more defines for build customization
- added parameter ConsiderCamera for scissor_Begin
- using UTF8String everywhere
- removed texture atlases
- implemented architecture for decoding video into textures
- added support of video encoded with theora codec
- added parameter Volume for snd_Play, snd_PlayFile and snd_PlayMemory
- added constant SND_VOLUME_DEFAULT
- added function snd_SeekStream
- changed logic for snd_SetVolume, snd_SetPos, snd_SetSpeed and snd_Get functions when using SND_STREAM
- mem_LoadFromFile and mem_SaveToFile returns Boolean
this is so good , i've compiled all the demos but i don't know , seems too slow than previous versions ( demos take too much time at lunching )
demo06 takes 6 seconds !
Last edited by AirPas; 01-05-2012 at 05:28 PM.
Very strange, I don't have such results even on my LG Optimus One with 600Mhz and didn't get any complains from other users. Try to run compiled demos without debugger and so on(do you use Delphi?), and check if there no activity from some antivirus or whatever else can eat system resources on Windowsdemo06 takes 6 seconds !
Last edited by Andru; 01-05-2012 at 06:40 PM.
its ok , it was my pc at work , and as you guess its because the anti-virus , now every thing run smoothly on my laptop
ZenGL 0.3 beta 2 has been released with some important fixes.
- [iOS]fixed crash on memory warnings
- [Android]fixed crash on releasing few fingers
- [Android]fixed work with emulator and possible crashes on real devices
- [Android]all demos now use ARMv6 and VFPv2 for better performance
- fixed loading emitter2d_LoadFromFile
- extended ZEF_CHUNK_TEXTURE, now emitter file info will contain frame coordinates of texture
- fixed incorrect behaviour of particles in some cases
- implemented loop for video
- implemented getting of video duration
- added parameter Frames to zglTVideoStream