To be honest, I don't think trying to develop for android with pascal is worth the effort yet, but I'm sure I'll fiddle with it in the future.

As for the android device itself, it has some problems. The main issue is the screen; it's hilariously small and it's resistive, so very hard to work with. (The pricier models should list if they're capacitive) I actually ended up installing a third party keyboard similar to swipe to aid in usability. With it, I don't really get that many typos, but I'm still slower at using it than with a qwerty keyboard and stylus (at least for the moment, but dragging a stylus around with you everywhere too isn't too fun). I actually wrote up a nice long post from it to reply to this topic, but I took so long the forum logged me out and lost all progress. The devices also aren't recognized by google, so to get the google market and most of the apps, you have to do some workarounds. Archos has instructions for setting up debug mode, and I'll get around to that tomorrow.

The low memory is also turning out to be a slight problem; while the OS itself allows multitasking, it kills the apps that I wanted to multitask with because it needed more ram to run the active program. It's really no surprise to me, how much multi tasking are you going to do on a device this small? It's not what it's made for Anyway, hopefully the more expensive archos devices will have more ram, but that seems to be a spec that goes unlisted on the product pages. The 28 might only have 64mb, in reality. Very useful though, some apps I have: a few games, irc, vnc, music, video, gallery, skype, email, facebook, chat, opera mini. So yeah, the thing can be useful