Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: News

Projects page has been started There is only "Mystic Diary" trilogy, but soon I will add one more commercial game in another genre(action/2d shooter). Also I'm going to release ZenGL 0.2.1 with some changes and fixes(snd_LoadFromMemory, col2d_RectVsCircle and col2d_RectInCircle) and slight optimizations to Direct3D renderer.
    Last edited by Andru; 17-03-2011 at 12:37 AM.

ZenGL 0.2.1

This is the first bugfix release in 0.2.x branch, which will be supported till next major stable release Also there was started wiki and ZenGL(0.3.x branch in svn) now can work on Windows Mobile even with OpenGL ES 1.0(thanks to Vad for testing and help)!

Changelog:
    - [Direct3D]slightly optimized render
    - now ZenGL will check for GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic for using anisotropic filtering
    - fixed snd_LoadFromMemory
    - now closing the application will reset all states and so on
    - LOG_FILE can be gotten only before execution zgl_Init
    - fixed col2d_RectVsCircle and col2d_RectInCircle
    - fixed Unicode text input when application compiled by Delphi 2009+

download

ZenGL 0.2.2

New bugfix release of stable branch.

Changelog:
    - [Linux]now DIRECTORY_HOME will return $XDG_CONFIG_HOME
    - [Linux]updated libjpeg to version 8c and built for compatibility with older distributives
    - [Windows]fixed autopause under Windows 7 for minimized window via dockbar
    - [Direct3D]now scr_Flush works as in GL-version
    - fixed loading some wav's
    - fixed file_GetExtension for situation when Directory has dot in name
    - tex_Del won't delete zeroTexture, which is returns as a result of tex_LoadFromFile/tex_LoadFromMemory if texture can't be loaded

Just XCode 4.0 and ZenGL. Only Pascal, only hardcore!
    Last edited by Andru; 05-09-2011 at 07:36 PM.

AAwww, now you're just teasing us

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    Just XCode 4.0 and ZenGL. Only Pascal, only hardcore!
    Would you feel inclined to make a youtube tutorial? I have tried to get FPC working on my Macbook but it just became a too frustrating to do anything meaningful - e.g., using opengl or sdl - neither of which i have used in the past
    The views expressed on this programme are bloody good ones. - Fred Dagg

"Video tutorials" is not mine... and I don't like such tutorials, this is not for true programmers at all I will update my wiki this week with new scripts for building fpc(for iOS SDK 4.3) and new steps with screens. Templates used by me with XCode4 I have got from here. Very useful articles BTW

PS: now I have a bit free time, so I will try to prepare new public version of ZenGL. And iOS support have been tested not only by me, so... new release just waiting when I will beat my laziness
    Last edited by Andru; 06-09-2011 at 05:51 AM.

Blog Entries
    I've also read that readme files isn't for real programmers either, but where are those programmers now?

I think Video Tutorials just take advantage of an extra medium. You get to see whats going on in the desktop that you couldn't see unless you were actually there. Anyone have a plane ticket to the Ukraine?

Seriously I don't see how it's bad, unless you have a horrible kackle. The Germans seem to pull off a perfectly good video explaining their own projects. Then again it is nice to see visual demos of what your project is doing. Darthman does a great job with this for example. It also gets more people interested in your project, and for that alone it should be worth it.

Just a few tips from a guy who has learned a few things over the past 10 years.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

First iOS game(which is uses ZenGL) finally released
    Last edited by Andru; 18-10-2011 at 01:07 PM.

great news Andru

do you done the coding part?

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast