Thread: Music supplier site

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Music supplier site

Hi all,
    I have just found this site where you can download preview versions, or purchase full versions of songs (haven't done this myself yet):

German version:
    http://www.massivetracks.net

UK version:
    http://www.massivetracks.net/uk-index2.htm

I hope this helps someone?

cheers,
    Paul

Blog Entries
    Hey Nice find. I may make this into a news post when I find the time.

Are you planning on using any of the music for The Probe? Some of the tracks have that techno-y feel to them that may suit the game well.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Quote Originally Posted by WILL View Post
    Hey Nice find. I may make this into a news post when I find the time.

Are you planning on using any of the music for The Probe? Some of the tracks have that techno-y feel to them that may suit the game well.
    I would love to, but I just don't have the money

I could use preview tracks I guess if I was going to do a demo version...that would fit right in LOL

cheers,
    Paul

Blog Entries
    Yeah 29 Euros is a bit high, but then again if you budget it... and only get a couple. However you'd need to sell a few hundred copies of your game (considering the cost you set $5 or so for example) to get your investment back.

I'm planning on doing something similar for Garland's Quest. I'm contracting out my graphics and going royalty-free for my music. I may have the main theme done custom though. Something that will be common throughout the run of games and expansions should I manage to get that far. First I need to get the first game and it's engine working.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Nice tracks man. Good find indeed.

Hopefully I don't need to buy tracks. I'm trying to improve my skills with Reason. I may buy a drumpad or an extra midi controller soon, as I have enough money. Just looking around for now.
    Coders rule nr 1: Face ur bugz.. dont cage them with code, kill'em with ur cursor.

I'm having a bit of a play with my FL Studio PGD Annual prize to see if I can get some 'techno' going, but I still don't know how to use the program! LOL

cheers,
    Paul