Thread: Prometheus Documentation

Blog Entries

Prometheus Documentation

I sure that the documentation has been started as indicated by previous posts, but where can one find a download package of the documents to check out the game framework's functionality at a glance?

I think it would be a good idea to have a separate download available at sourceforge as well as an online website to show off the new library.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Blog Entries
    At this time, Prometheus is a real mess - its made for linux and its still in trial stages. I would only use the Video units as they actually work almost 100%. I've posted an article that gives a quick overview already and that is public, later on today/tonight I will make it a point to upload my progress into 0.2.1 of the video unit, once the syntax is fixed up a bit and I have removed all the debug stuff which isnt needed anymore; its like a tortoise at the moment...

Sorry for the wait on this project as I know it could be of use to a lot of people - especially those that use that new pascal in schools site. Video and Core is a priority, audio support to follow closely. However, maintaining 4 paths (Core, Video and Audio) along with the Video-Gl units is a lot of work. IF there are any volunteers it would be much appreciated.

will get back to you on this later. cheers.
    I once tried to change the world. But they wouldn't give me the source code. Damned evil cunning.