Thread: MAC OS Compatibility

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Anybody have any idea of what is wrong?
    Do you compile Lua by your self? If so the maybe you forgot some options for linker, like "-no_order_inits" and "-no_order_data". Another variant - Lua compiled for MacOS X 10.6.x and you use MacOS X 10.5.x or lower

Well... I give up of dynamic linking LUA. I have changed back to Static Loading and now it works! =)

My game now compiled to Mac with almost 0 changes!!! =)

Zombie Parashoot is now working on MacOS also! It is a idea of a new game I hope to finish soon! It would go well in the IPAD / iPhone, but unfortunately it is a bit distant to me to get an IOS build using Lazarus + SDL yet (I hope this could change soon, I must find out how Hedgewars made it). But I think I'll finish it and launch it on the Mac App Store.

For those who want to test this first experimental version, please download it here http://wagenheimer.com/temp/ZombieParashoot.zip

Quote Originally Posted by wagenheimer View Post
    Zombie Parashoot is now working on MacOS also! It is a idea of a new game I hope to finish soon! It would go well in the IPAD / iPhone, but unfortunately it is a bit distant to me to get an IOS build using Lazarus + SDL yet (I hope this could change soon, I must find out how Hedgewars made it). But I think I'll finish it and launch it on the Mac App Store.

For those who want to test this first experimental version, please download it here http://wagenheimer.com/temp/ZombieParashoot.zip
    Aha, somewhat similar to Airborne! (Old B/W Mac game from the 80's.)

Anybody have any success on Dynamic Loading lua on MacOS? I still have the same problem.

Again I'm having some problems with it, and Static Loading seens to be not working to me now!

Well... I fixed the static loading (Thanks to Johannes for the Hint)...

Install the Lua Framework installed in your /Library/Frameworks and you have to add -k-framework -kLua in your compiler options.