Thread: Translation problems

Translation problems

Because my English is not very good(I'm just learning it ) I need some help. This topic will be for discussing errors in comments of demos, and errors in future documentation, which I'm preparing now. So, if you found some error or you have a little bit more understandable variant of text - write it here and I will fix my error

Thank you for help.
    Last edited by Andru; 31-01-2011 at 07:41 PM.

tbh, if your documentation is of the same the level as the comments in the sourcecode, you'll be more than fine.

Blog Entries
    Ah, docs - not my strong point. At all. Could be worse: It could be my German. AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! Sorry. I'll keep an eye out like I do with ZenGl. If I may, I have to say you have a 'dialect' with a lot of potential there. Its powerful and fast stuff like many before but the key difference and why you might have a huge hit is: frequent updates new features and all that. Good work. Amd about the english - I wouldn't call it shakespeare (it never is) but I've met many true brits wit wore enish den u (for clarification that was: I've met many true british people with worse english than you )
    I once tried to change the world. But they wouldn't give me the source code. Damned evil cunning.

Here is the very draft version of first part of documentation

Doesn't look bad at all. There are some mistakes but they don't prevent me from understanding what you are talking about.

If you want others to help with it, it would probably be a good idea to set up a wiki.
    Coders rule nr 1: Face ur bugz.. dont cage them with code, kill'em with ur cursor.

Quote Originally Posted by chronozphere
    If you want others to help with it, it would probably be a good idea to set up a wiki.
    Yeah, maybe this is a good idea, but it will take a lot of time to understand how it all work and how to install and configure it... so I will continue my work in current way