Thread: ZenGL and OpenGL ES

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    o, it is a bad message. EAGLContext is used by Cocoa. Carbon haven't it.

First experience with Windows Mobile. There are a lot of work to do, but someday it will work fine

Wow!!!! Very very nice!!! I will really use ZenGL for Windows Mobile ports of my games when this is ready! =)

Does this provider will allow to make games to MeeGo?

Intel is giving $500 for the first 100 programs published in the Intel AppUp for MeeGo!

Blog Entries
    Indeed, that does spark a major interest. Especially if it works on meego. (meego user here although I hate zypper/yum since I'm an APT person XD)...
    I once tried to change the world. But they wouldn't give me the source code. Damned evil cunning.

Quote Originally Posted by wagenheimer
    Does this provider will allow to make games to MeeGo?
    MeeGo is "just" a Linux for ARM, so I think with little modifications it will work, if there are libEGL.so and libGLES_CM.so. For now I have only Maemo SDK installed, but it doesn't support OpenGL ES inside emulator(and because of that I'm looking for OpenGL ES with software rendering like one above inside Windows Mobile emulator). MeeGo SDK seems does(via qemu-gl), but I haven't it yet. When I done bigger part of ZenGL wiki, on which I'm working now, I will allocate some time for mobile platforms, because it's really fun
    Last edited by Andru; 06-03-2011 at 01:16 PM.

Blog Entries
    Although it is proprietary, have you had a go on vmware player? From what I've seen OpenGl plays rather nicely with it on my ubuntu, XP, DOS and fedora VMs... I figured Meego would be 'just' another linux distro but from test I did, it can do some weird things in response to normal code. Probably due to intel and co making some weird default packages. I mean, have you seen the procedure to let it play MP3 files? Its seriously wacko.
    I once tried to change the world. But they wouldn't give me the source code. Damned evil cunning.

Although it is proprietary, have you had a go on vmware player?
    Nope, I don't like this VM and because of that I'm prefer VirtualBox And OpenGL just works fine in VirtualBox too.

I mean, have you seen the procedure to let it play MP3 files?
    I think this is not a problem of MeeGo. If you can compile, e.g., libmad and use it - you will be able to play MP3-files