Thread: New Lazarus 9.30 is out

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up New Lazarus 9.30 is out

New Lazarus 9.30 is out
    One step closer to good old delphi 7 with windows 32 and 64, linux/unix 32 and 64 and better MacOsX 32 bit....

Great job and go to 9.32 .....

Cool! downloading...I will give it a whirl as I haven't tried Lazarus for a while (I like Delphi too much LOL)

cheers,
    Paul

Yeah, Lazarus is cool! And now I can use it with dockable mode, which make me very happy )

Is it a binary download? Or do you need to build it from source?
    http://3das.noeska.com - create adventure games without programming

noeska
    You can download binaries from here.

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    Yeah, Lazarus is cool! And now I can use it with dockable mode, which make me very happy )
    I agree, very slick http://i.imgur.com/41tCB.png Of course, it could obviously still use some more improvements, but it's very nice to have in its current state.

I am going to try it ASAP...I have always wanted docking in Lazarus - was one of my pet hates not having it after using Delphi

I will have to see if I can compile my prototype for The Probe using this new version LOL

cheers,
    Paul

This is good news. I really hope I can get lazarus to work properly on my windows machine (Right now it gives sigsegv errors when I want to debug). The docking feature sounds very interesting. Especially because I had problems on Ubuntu with the many windows that were created by Laz (which had to be restored individually after alt-tabbing to another program).
    Coders rule nr 1: Face ur bugz.. dont cage them with code, kill'em with ur cursor.