Thread: iOS Support

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WILL
    Do you have access to actual hardware that you can test it out on?
    Personally I have no iPad/iPhone(for now, maybe later I will buy it ), but friend of mine have it, and as soon as we resolve question with certificate, I will be able to test all this on real device

Quote Originally Posted by WILL
    if you could write a tutorial on how to get a development environment setup and what configurations should be made
    Yeah... there are a lot of steps, but for all of them I have written bash-scripts Only one question which I didn't check it's a building from Xcode for uploading applications to iPad/iPhone.
    Last edited by Andru; 03-04-2011 at 11:47 AM.

Congratulations! =)

I have an Iphone and a Developer Account! If you want, I cant test it on real device to you!

Quote Originally Posted by wagenheimer View Post
    I have an Iphone and a Developer Account! If you want, I cant test it on real device to you!
    Same here. I have an iPod Touch 4th Gen (Retina Display).
    Btw: You should check if it works with XCode 4. Apple made some major changes with the new XCode version and a lot of things broke in the process.
    Freeze Development | Elysion Game Framework | Twitter: @Stoney_FD
    Check out my new book: Irrlicht 1.7.1 Realtime 3D Engine Beginner's Guide (It's C++ flavored though)

Programmer: A device for converting coffein into software.

You should check if it works with XCode 4. Apple made some major changes with the new XCode version and a lot of things broke in the process.
    Reading mac-pascal mail list I found that there is no support for it with FreePascal...

XCode 4 works with FreePascal 2.5.1, see: http://web.me.com/macpgmr/ObjP/Xcode4/ObjP_Part1.html
    Freeze Development | Elysion Game Framework | Twitter: @Stoney_FD
    Check out my new book: Irrlicht 1.7.1 Realtime 3D Engine Beginner's Guide (It's C++ flavored though)

Programmer: A device for converting coffein into software.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoney
    XCode 4 works with FreePascal 2.5.1, see: http://web.me.com/macpgmr/ObjP/Xcode4/ObjP_Part1.html
    Hm, interesting

So, can anybody sign&test for me this executable via codesign as described here? It was built with iPhone SDK 4.2, zlib for ARMv6, but I don't know for which ARM is configured gcc toolchain.
    Last edited by Andru; 03-04-2011 at 07:27 PM.

Apple really does not make the things easy. I am not able to sign your application. The command line instructions really does not help much! =(

I have some work to do now, but I will take a look on it again later!