Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: iOS Support

EAGLContext now is initializes and CEAGLLayer creates, so next step will be correct using presentRenderbuffer with GL_RENDERBUFFER_OES for rendering something

PS: Apple... as always they want to be different and develop their own bicycles like EAGLContext and CEAGLLayer instead of using concept of EGL, which is used on other platforms

YEAH!

There are only red quad and white background because of glClearColor(always yours, Captain Obvious ). And this is not a first april joke Next step is loading resources and some cleaning of code(current realization is little bit draft).

So, here are I'm now I've built some static libraries for resources(zlib, libogg, and libvorbis) and now ZenGL can this:

I think next few days(or maybe week) I will work on all other system stuff like "touch"-input, rotating device and so on.

Blog Entries
    Wow, nice.

Do you have access to actual hardware that you can test it out on? I think that would be your last official step to ensure that ZenGL will run on the iPad or iPhone well.

Also, it would be a HUGE boon to those that want to setup FPC on their Macs to do iOS development if you could write a tutorial on how to get a development environment setup and what configurations should be made. This is something that has hindered even my own progress on this front for my own iOS efforts.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Quote Originally Posted by WILL
    Do you have access to actual hardware that you can test it out on?
    Personally I have no iPad/iPhone(for now, maybe later I will buy it ), but friend of mine have it, and as soon as we resolve question with certificate, I will be able to test all this on real device

Quote Originally Posted by WILL
    if you could write a tutorial on how to get a development environment setup and what configurations should be made
    Yeah... there are a lot of steps, but for all of them I have written bash-scripts Only one question which I didn't check it's a building from Xcode for uploading applications to iPad/iPhone.
    Last edited by Andru; 03-04-2011 at 11:47 AM.

Congratulations! =)

I have an Iphone and a Developer Account! If you want, I cant test it on real device to you!

Quote Originally Posted by wagenheimer View Post
    I have an Iphone and a Developer Account! If you want, I cant test it on real device to you!
    Same here. I have an iPod Touch 4th Gen (Retina Display).
    Btw: You should check if it works with XCode 4. Apple made some major changes with the new XCode version and a lot of things broke in the process.
    Freeze Development | Elysion Game Framework | Twitter: @Stoney_FD
    Check out my new book: Irrlicht 1.7.1 Realtime 3D Engine Beginner's Guide (It's C++ flavored though)

Programmer: A device for converting coffein into software.

You should check if it works with XCode 4. Apple made some major changes with the new XCode version and a lot of things broke in the process.
    Reading mac-pascal mail list I found that there is no support for it with FreePascal...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast