Thread: 'New' Game story line

Blog Entries

'New' Game story line

Just drafting up an idea for a game based on my latest engine, goes something like this:

Basically, you wake up and have breakfast and yada-yada and off to school you go. At school/college you meet your best mates and everything and get a feel for the world of the game. The day ends as normal but as you walk home via the mall (who doesnt ) everythone stops to watch the TV in the store. A crisis is happening really near your country and some criminal has built a virus that takes control of industrial robots to wreak havock.

You rush home, and when you start up your pc the internet it gone... The next day while in school you take a trip to the... LIBRARY! that has not been used since the e-book took over. There you find old books from the 21st century on the development of software, compilers and robotics design. Being an A grade student, you look into it.

As your research progresses, the havock of out of control robots and crimes get closer to you. As it looks like it might stop, you turn up to school one day and find it on fire. Everyone is gone and your journey begins.... End of line and chapter one.

Its rather cheesy and if anyone has any critiques/suggestions then feel free to post and whatever, I jsut thought I'd give everyone a heads up on what my next long term project will be and revive this foru that hasn’t been used in a few years
    I once tried to change the world. But they wouldn't give me the source code. Damned evil cunning.

no i think it is perfect and do not need any suggestion and ideas about it.