Alright guys. There you have it.Your chance to prove yourself. Dont cheat and give it a go. There will be a Poll that will be running for 10 days. If you do vote for a solution please comment on it. There it goes....
There are 5 houses that belong to 5 different people. In every house lives a person of different nationality. The 5 owners drink a specific brand of drink, smoke a designated brand of cigarettes, and they have a specific pet. Between them they all have different pets, different cigarettes and different drinks. The question is?¢_¬¶.who has the fish as a pet.
Here are the clues?¢_¬¶.
1. The ENGLISH guy lives in the RED house
2. The SWEDISH has a DOG
3. The DANISH drinks TEA
4. The GREEN house is at the left of the WHITE house
5. The owner of the GREEN house drinks COFFEE
6. The guy that smokes PALL MALL cigarettes has BIRDS as a PET
7. The owner of the YELLOW house smokes DUNHILL
8. The guy that lives in the MIDDLE house drinks MILK
9. The NORWEGIAN lives at the FIRST house
10. The guy that smokes BLENDS lives next to the guy that has CATS
11. The guy that has a HORSE lives next to the guy that smokes DUNHILL
12. The guy that smokes BLUEMASTERS drinks BEER
13. The GERMAN smokes PRINCE
14. The NORWEGIAN lives next to the BLUE house
15. The guy that smokes BLENDS has a neighbour that drinks WATER
Einstein wrote this riddle on the 20th century and claimed that 98% of people cannot solve it.