Thread: Selling my GP2X MkII F-100

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Just so you know, I have now put it online here (a good starting point, and is free):

http://hobart.gumtree.com.au/c-Stuff...AdIdZ278075048

You might not be able to see it yet though...can take up to 24 hours to show up

cheers,
    Paul
    Last edited by paul_nicholls; 27-04-2011 at 10:25 AM.

Blog Entries
    Although I can't say I am overly-interested (no offence) I can't say I'm not interested... Its interesting. Increasingly interesting and rather tempting too at that price. What would shipping to the UK be?
    I once tried to change the world. But they wouldn't give me the source code. Damned evil cunning.

Quote Originally Posted by code_glitch View Post
    Although I can't say I am overly-interested (no offence) I can't say I'm not interested... Its interesting. Increasingly interesting and rather tempting too at that price. What would shipping to the UK be?
    I'm so sorry code_glitch, someone locally has already emailed me saying that they want to buy it

So it has now gone...

cheers,
    Paul

Blog Entries
    No prob at all.. I was just thinking a bit linux magic on that ARM chip and etc with TV out would have been nice as a side project (as well as playing games of course )

Or as a 'school flash drive' that also plays mp3s and videos etc... So many uses. Hey wait, didnt I have an old eee 701 lying around somewhere............
    I once tried to change the world. But they wouldn't give me the source code. Damned evil cunning.