View Poll Results: Would you use the PGD Mobile App?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • No. Not interested in mobile devices or Apps.

2 18.18%
  • I have a mobile device and I would use the App!

5 45.45%
  • I have a mobile device, but I would not use the App.

1 9.09%
  • I don't have a mobile device, but I would use the App.

2 18.18%
  • I don't have a mobile device and I would not use the App.

1 9.09%

Thread: PGD Mobile?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Have to be honest, I don't have a mobile platform that uses 'apps' to speak of... But I would use it if I did (which may be the case soon. we shall see ). My only app is firefox 4 with flash and everything on whatever OS I have on my tablet...

Just please dont make the system requirement to view PGD more than 3gb RAM and 256mb VRAM along with 2 penryn cores please because then I might be in trouble... Or win32 either. Danke...

So all in all, I like the app a lot but TBH if its paid for I have my doubts... Oh and I'd go android not iOS (wonder why )
    I once tried to change the world. But they wouldn't give me the source code. Damned evil cunning.

Blog Entries
    I had thought about paid, but I don't think that would work towards one of the affects I'm hoping for from it. More Free apps get downloaded and actually used than your typical $0.99 ones, obviously. So to spread it around more, we'd be best to keep it free.

Oh and good luck getting the guy running the site to pick Android over iOS when he owns and loves his iPad.

And to be clear though, again, the app will exist for both mobile devices. All in the same deal.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder