Quote Originally Posted by SilverWarior View Post
Where can I found some free decent sound effects for my game. Mostly I would need sounds for tanks, jeeps, various weapons etc.
There are lots of places online, just give a google for "free" or "royalty free" sound effects. SoundDogs.com is a good one. If you need music there is also RoyaltyFreeMusic.com and incompetech.com. Which I've used myself for a few of my own projects. Don't find anything there, just keep looking for other sites. There is a whole bunch of them just make sure you have the rights to use it by contacting the owners of the music you download. Oh and don't forget about SoundCloud.com too!

Quote Originally Posted by ?ëu?±o Mart??nez View Post
Just to be sure: Sources should be written in English?
Well if you want to release your source with your entry to increase interest in Object Pascal games or your Allegro.pas library, I'd suggest it. Otherwise all your comments in your code can be Martian for all the judges will care.

Quote Originally Posted by ?ëu?±o Mart??nez View Post
Also: I plan to use the engine used by the Allegro's demo game with a lot of changes. Any problem with it?
That's fine. I consider this kind of like reusing an existing engine written in Object Pascal and modifying it to become your own game anyhow. The rules allow for such development.