Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PGDmC: Golden Labyrinth

Hehe, yeah I try to avoid refactoring at all costs... I have done only two small refactors (< 200 lines) when I needed to change an area of the code for new gameplay anyway.

hey looks great, cant wait to play all games after 17.

Looking good!

cheers,
    Paul

Thanks guys

While I'm not completely done just yet, things are shaping up quite well. Apart from one bug I cant seem to resolve the game works pretty well. Here's a last screenshot before the final goes up which hopefully will be in a couple hours time.

Well, that's it for me. I've uploaded the final version of Golden Labyrinth. (That is to say the final version for this competition). Apart from the ftp (which will probably close soon) you can also download it from [here]

Enjoy.

HI

I am having difficulty running your program. I am getting between 1-3 FPS according to your caption header. This is on a Windows 7 quad core with NVIDIA 9600 GT with DX10 support. I can just get past start screen but nothing really works beyond then.
    The views expressed on this programme are bloody good ones. - Fred Dagg

Looks great!
    Last edited by Jimmy Valavanis; 30-03-2012 at 04:05 PM.

Thanks Jimmy!

@czar : Only 1-3 fps? I'm really not sure why that is. Your hardware seems capable enough. I have tested on a radeon 2400 which is a very low end gfxcard and get ~350 fps. Perhaps it's a Nvidia thing.

Looking good!

I'm getting 60 fps on my nVIDIA GEFORCE GO 7400 Vaio laptop. Win 7 ultimate
    Last edited by Wizard; 18-07-2011 at 09:30 AM.
    Wake up from the dream and live your life to the full

Thumbs up

I'm getting 35-70 fps in NVidia 4000MX, an error shown up in the beggining (could't compile shader due to the old and low-end GPU) but the game started normal, nice coloring theme, nice destruction animation!! Cool!!
    Last edited by Jimmy Valavanis; 30-03-2012 at 04:06 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast