Problem Fixed:

Ah, fear not gents! (and ladies too ) Dirk fixed the editor and I'm back at it. In fact he added the last of the features I needed to complete the missions.

So far it's 1 out of 7 in total. Well almost one. I still have to add the dialog, triggers and in-game events, but the map is done. It was a small map though. Next few will be bigger.

On map design:

Actually, you know what? If I only got help with adding trees so that it looks good, I think that'd be enough. It seems to be the hardest part of making these levels. Making a convincing wood-line/forrest assortment.

Some background Graphics for Mission briefings

Hey does anyone out there want to help make some nice looking world/regional maps for the backgrounds of the briefings? All thats really needed is either a drawn/satellite picture of the western-Kazakhstan region, North of the Caspeian sea. That is where this version of the game will be taking place. Some basic HUD-like graphics indicating where the mission will be taking place on a 'real' map [size=9px](something that'll look good in the game)[/size] and in what direction they'll be coming from. Just to give a bit of an idea of the bigger picture of whats going on in the story. Any takers? Deadline for this will be end of August [size=9px](so we have time to plug it into the game)[/size]