Quote Originally Posted by Traveler
I mean we have nearly 800 registered users. Lets say for the sake of argument that only 700 are valid users.
Well that's too optimistic i think In whatever community there can be about 10% of active users.. maybe we are even less.
If you think, the hard-core posters are just 5 or 6 peoples.. and 15 peoples posted about 50% of posts.

Apart from this, sometimes i'm still disappointed to see so few messages This is one of my three everyday sites (along with slashdot and spacedaily/spaceflightnow), and i check it lots of time every day.
Anyway not all topics interests me. Most of them are just about stuff i don't care of. For example all the threads on gameboy are cool, but i don't own a gb and i'm not going to develop to it in whatever language.. So the number of topic i partecipate is quite low.

The thruth is that there are not so many pascal game developers around.
That's not that bad, in the end this is a small friendly group of people. I never saw a flame here and i almost know all of you (the most active at least) and what projects each one is following. that won't be true if the site were "C game programming"
Enought of this or i'll get affected