Quote Originally Posted by AthenaOfDelphi View Post
[*]Must be maintained by more than one person (I don't want to be waiting for bug fixes, when the only dev needs a break for his/her honeymoon for example)
Unless the framework is provided by a large corporation such as Intel or Microsoft (and even in case of those companies, the following could apply), you might be very surprised to find out that a certain portion of an important framework or section, a single person is typically responsible of, and many times is the only fully qualified to do the appropriate maintenance. At least in the companies I've worked in, a senior developer responsible of large portion of specialized code, in the area of 2D/3D graphics, is difficult to find and/or replace (so naturally, it is typically a well paid, important position). And now, with introduction of new, complicated APIs such as Vulkan and Direct3D 12, a senior engineer for such position, that also happens to know Delphi, is even more rare, practically nonexistent. Therefore, I think that the quoted criteria point is unrealistic, sorry.