Quote Originally Posted by Huehnerschaender
I am proud of what I achieved alone in the last 3 months. And I hope everyone else is, too. This was my biggest challenge in game developement and 3 months of hard work are over now. My family suffered from my absence at night (especially my girlfriend Laughing ) and I am at the end of my rope. Sleeping only 4 hours a night is fun, you realize how long a day really is. But I really have to tell you, my real life suffered from this contest. So I don't know if I would do so hard work again "just for fun".
I think we can all relate to that. I too have my share of friends who say: "You really shouldn't work so hard, go do something fun. Life is not all about work you know..."

Quote Originally Posted by Huehnerschaender
Cheers and the best wishes to all who submit stage 6 entrys! There are some "opponents" I really got a relationship to, like Traveler who was my "interlocutor" late at night. Hey, you really have to change your avatar! I already see this as a photo of yours!
Thanks! And also for your PMs.
My avatar will probably be changed in a month or so. It was actually a part of the competition logo, but in the end something else was used instead.

Anyway, for those who, like me, need to do crunch time: all the best & good luck!