czar has a very interesting point. A community site does need something to draw in interest and incourage interactivity.

Robert, not meanning to pick on you specifically, but you make an interesting point; Because people aren't posting here, you don't post here either... Wow that sounds like a part of the persistant problem we're having here.

I remember the days when DGDev was focused only on Delphi alone and there weren't any articles, a PGD Library or news items for that matter. Yet... at times it was more lively there than here. (Although it had it's quiet times aswell...)

I think we need some dedicated 'Poop Disturbers'. People that just come up with the neatest things to engage you with. I think in a short amount of time we should be getting the 'ole site back up to the way it was with the Staff scripts working again. This will then invite fresh material in the form of Library items and Articles fromthe Staff members. This may also be a reason for the crippling of interest here. Half our stuff is down. :?