Greets... Fitz, why is Saddam so unhonorable? please, provide few arguments... who said he was going to unleash murder or how do you know he will? I mean, Iraq has been in stable non-aggressive position for years, it's very unlikely and not logical it would make any aggressive acts (which will turn entire world against it) after the the Afganistan attacks... I once saw a TV after Afganistan bombing... what I saw impressed me... ruined city... all buildings completely destroyed, everything that many people called "home" was now a bunch of rocks. Did US help these people? I tried to imagine, if this would happen to me... if someone would destroy my home, kill my friends and ruin the hope of living in peace... now matter how much help they'll provide later, I won't forgive them. And I'm sure nobody out there will. Sorry, I can't say that US is helping anybody... and US is not peace-keeping, it's peace-broking (war with Iraq is the proof). It's a pity that a country where I was planning to work (btw I don't plan that anymore, because it's most likely the situation in US will get much worse) has fallen that much.