Quite exceptional work. I remember playing this game a lot when I was younger. Actually, now that I think of it, that must be like over 15 years ago. :shock: It sure does brings back some nice memories, though. Hehe, I can still see my dad play those levels again and again. He was quite good at it actually. I never got that far, but he just couldn't stop. Heh, those where the days...

Anway, I really like your version. It's pretty much a duplicate of the origional. I do remember the music being a bit different though. Iirc the tunes are the same, it just sounds a bit different. Could be my memory playing tricks though.

There was one odd thing while playing through ohno more lemmings.

As you can see in the screenshot, I used one digger, but instead of going through one floorlayer, it took a portion of the wall too. I can't be too sure if that is in the origional game as well, but I don't think that should be happening.

Anyway, its just a minor thing in an otherwise great piece of work.

And just as a sidenote: thank you for making me remind of times past. I know it may sound stupid, but life is going pretty fast these days. I believe it is a good idea to look back from time to time, to see where we are in life. Your remake kind of helped me do just that