Good revisions! I like sending Ninja on scout missions, since they do an awesome job. But then again, they're ninja and you'd expect that.

One little reccommendation though. I get a lot of 'village attacked by bandits' messages, but I never know the outcome outside of the fact that I didn't loose buildings or heros. How about describing what happened in greater detail? Such as "The knight fended off the bandits with only minor cuts to show for it" or something similar? Also, is there a way you could hint to the sending tribe, so maybe I could retaliate? *rubs hands to gether viciously*

What's the approximate tribute that the King likes? I sent a tribute of 15 gold and 10 for the rest, well over a tithe, and he didn't do a single thing about it. I wanna see his hero!

Edit:

I laughed aloud when I destroyed the temple and got a fatal error, causing the game to crash and burn pretty hard. I just thought it was really funny! I had a priest on patrol just for the heck of it, but I guess he assassinated me for it.

Also I noticed that when bandits attack they do so relentlessly, and don't destroy anything. I think perhaps you may want to put a little logistics into how the bandits attack, since I think of them as a more ragtag group of dissidents rather than a formidible military force. But I also think they need to be a bit more dangerous, since I haven't lost a single building without a single defender on patrol ... unless scouts count for defense. So while I think they should be a bit more dangerous, I think they also need to take losses and recuperate too.