Thread: Pics of my new baby. 5

Pics of my new baby. 5

[size=18px]The planning was long, the anticipation was high but finally after a hard delivery (Delivery.JPG) it finally arrived! Behold in its full glory:[/size]

[size=9px]BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK
    <br />d s-- : a24 GB GCS GTW GE C++ P L+ W++ N+ K- w++++ M- PS+ PE+ Y- t+ 5+++ X+ R*
    <br />tv b+ DI++ D+ e++ h+ G-
    <br />END GEEK CODE BLOCK[/size]
    <br />Create your own GeekCode block at: <a href="">...</a>

Pics of my new baby. 5

Hehe, you had me fooled there for a second.

Nice pics though

Pics of my new baby. 5

I guess congratulations are in order! Give that man a cigar.
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

PGD Community Manager AthenaOfDelphi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Pics of my new baby. 5

Nice :-)

Spirit and I are both big B5 fans... she got me hooked. Only item from the set we're missing is Crusade.

Enjoy :-D
    :: AthenaOfDelphi :: My Blog :: My Software ::

Blog Entries

Pics of my new baby. 5

I didn't care for it until I saw the later seasons. [size=9px](couldn't get past all the scruffyness and the Mambarri hair. )[/size] Then I eventually watched them all. The 'Space' TV network in Canada used to air them all in the proper order at 3am when I worked late afternoons years ago so I got to watch them all in order about 3 times through. :lol:

I would have liked seeing the whole Crusade series, but I don't think that the shows creator was too into it himself. I think I read something about it in an interview somewhere way back when.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Pics of my new baby. 5

Its nice to see there are some B5 fans over here
    I actually got addicted to the show only around the 3rd season, also I think it was something to do with the Malory’s hair and the small fact it was aired at 1am. But since then I’ve seen this show in order twice and this is going to be the 3rd time :roll:

Crusade is quite disappointing.. there are a lot of episodes (~3/15..) with technomegs which is quite cool.

Anyway you’re welcome to join me, I’ve setup a projector (~60”) and surround sound!
    [size=9px]BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK
    <br />d s-- : a24 GB GCS GTW GE C++ P L+ W++ N+ K- w++++ M- PS+ PE+ Y- t+ 5+++ X+ R*
    <br />tv b+ DI++ D+ e++ h+ G-
    <br />END GEEK CODE BLOCK[/size]
    <br />Create your own GeekCode block at: <a href="">...</a>