Quote Originally Posted by NecroDOME
I could use a tip or two from the NecroSOFT guys though. I like their style.
Thanx , what tips do you need?
Oh maybe just how I can incorporate some really nice visual effects into my engine. I'm using JEDI-SDL, OpenAL and Lazarus to develop the game. I think that maybe if I wanted to to dabble in any 3D hardware tricks I'd want to use OpenGL, but then again I'd rather stick to plain ole SDL if it's possible.

Besides that though, I'd like to know how to do some of the effects I just mentioned in a cool way that looks great on my screen.

So far I like the model for the player.
Thanks guys!

The visual style of the game, at least in my mind is going to be spectacular. I'm even hoping to add cutscenes if I have an animator that is up to the task.

The robot is going to look rather unique in design to the rest of the game's current era of technology. Though I'm planning on taking the same design feel to some of the main enemies as their tech was based on what the main hero's original design was. It'll be a fun thing to explore, I think.

If you guys want to see more of what I'm planning visually, you should check out the link I posted above wrt Concept artwork.