Awesome!

The "I am" commercial needs max participation. (I'm mean common! it's ~3 seconds of fame. CIA ain't that quick. :lol

Now if we want to look at it from a mathematical perspective, consider this;

It'll take 3-4 seconds to say the line and I want to run the commercial for as long as 2 minutes 30 seconds. To cover that time-frame with full 3 second clips I'd need 50 people to say the soon to be famous words. :shock: Oh yeah... So if you guys haven't started already (and I know you haven't) get your buttox in front of that cam and start recording.

Now I realize that this is a significantly large number for such a small crowd so I've thought about it a bit and instead of a video of a bunch of guys just saying "I'm a ..." we could have the development groups like Magic Storm, NecroSOFT, and the rest to send clips of them in force saying who they are...

On top of this you can also say things like "I make games in/with Pascal/Object Pascal/Delphi/Lazarus/Free Pascal/etc!"

In short we need video to even do this and so far the only one who has recorded anything is me. :? So all those that have offered to join in, awesome, thanks, please email them to me soon.

And those that haven't come on you'll be helping to promote something that you love. At most we may only use you for 3 seconds like I said, so if you the camera shy type, don't be. After all is said and done, it's only 3 seconds.

All video clips can be emailed to me at: raproductions@hotmail.com [size=9px](1,000 KB or less file attachments per email pls)[/size]