Quote Originally Posted by pstudio
...I must/will find time no matter what. Even if I'll have to drop out of the University I want to compete. :twisted:
As flattering as that is, please don't.

Though even if you are able to make a partial working/complete game, this still helps in showing numbers at the competitions.

We had a lot of people register last year, but only a fraction of those submitted working entries. Mind you I am also grateful that those that only submitted partial work did so, it still helped to show an interest in the competitions and that it was growing.

Dom an I have been talking and it looks like we're gonna be deep in PGD Annual territory soon. So I'd gather your tools now. If it's not out yet, don't sit and wait for it. I'd find a solution for whatever game you'll end up making starting Feb 1st with whats available to you now.

I've also been asked to help with the write-up of the regulations [size=9px](not rules)[/size], since I've some experience with last year. This year we can promise that we'll learn from the last one and have a longer more detailed set of rules for all to read and agree to. [size=9px](You do so automatically by registering for the competition anyhow.)[/size] Rest assured though that most of the regulations will not change too much. Most of the additional information will be just clarification of pre-existing things that were not properly penned from last year.

Also no volunteer artist for the competition promotional stuff yet. We are still looking if anyone is interested please email myself at raproductions@hotmail.com OR private message either savage or myself here on PGD.