Thanks for your feedback guys,

I'll take a look at the walk animation, I think I must have gotten used to it 'cos it doesn't look too bad to me. But I'm not 100% happy with it, I'll probably record a new walk cycle animation, not I've got the workflow sorted out. I've got to record a victory animation anyway.

The jumping through blocks problem is a known issue. The state system is missing a state under those circumstances so it's defaulting to a different/incompatible state and jumping through blocks as a result.
There is also a jump after climbing over a block, this I believe is the same problem manifesting itself in a different way. But it needs serious investigation and resolving as bugs in the state/control system will put a player off. Nothing worse than not being in control or fighting the game.

The issues with the crane are the next on my list to quash. The keys to move the crane are debug only, they won't form part of the final game. The player has to call the crane to the location they want. However, this is made more difficult than it should be because of the bugs with the crane.
I didn't want to tackle the bugs in the crane just before the submission as it would mean ripping out the current code and replacing it with something a bit more intelligent.. ripping out the old code would have left the game in an unplayable state if I couldn't get the crane code working in time.

I'm going to remove the ability to climb the side walls as it serves no useful purpose. Originally, I was going to provide a way to leap from a climbing position but it's going to be much too hard to get working and make it look realistic. If my sprite was Mario, then it wouldn't be a problem, but because I've used real animation for the rest of it, any forced animations show up like a sore thumb. A good example of this is the jump and fall animation. I use the normal jump animation for the start of the jump - which is quite smooth, then if there is nothing below the player, the sprite changes to a static falling jump. This needs to change to be more fluid.

On Saturday, My Brother and I went outside and recorded a load of sounds for the game, these should be in a version very soon.

There also needs to be more visual feedback when things happen, collecting bonusses, coins, bombs etc.. at the moment, things just dissappear. There needs to be more of a visual cue that something important has happened. Also, the scoring is a mystery to the player. I'm going to put score numbers up when the player collects something.

When bombs blow up blocks, there needs to be some schrapnel, they just vanish at the moment, not good.

Bombs also don't damage the player at the moment. They will though.

Does anyone know of any way to prevent Windows from using the Sticky keys feature? It's really annoying (apart from not using Shift and CTRL as controls).