Well my concern here isn't so much bad forum behavior as it is a poorly used Help system in the forums. People here are generally well behaved and conduct themselves appropriately in more cases than not, I'd say. Though you have some good points about the FAQ on PGD. It's something that should be looked over sometime in the near future.

As for the 'Help Me!' forum it's self. I'm seeing it being used as a sort of catch-all location for people to post all their problems as is and left someone else [size=9px](Dom and I, or one of the moderators)[/size] deal with it. Not so cool as we would rather put our time into something else instead when we come here. Like activating new accounts, posting news items, articles and links to cool and interesting things in the Library and Links sections.

Technically PGD doesn't need a 'Help Me!' forum. So if we keep it around then it should be something that is a bit more organized than it is. Otherwise it might as well just be nuked and everyone can post in the appropriate topic forum instead.

As it is, it's just a burden and a time-waster for the site staff to maintain.

I do however see the value of such a device to expedite getting help for your problems, but it should not be used to excess. So in that spirit, some sort of extra effort will have to be put into posts there.

You put in the effort and you'll get the effort right back. That just seems fair to me.