Well, the thing being, is I am absolutely new at ANYTHING aside from plain old 'outdated' pascal. I don't know OOP, this is my first language, and I am what you might call a "noob".

Now, imcold answered part of my question, but I need to stick to non-graphical pascal, and be able to play a regular movie, IE, in a dos-box, play a video, like .mpeg or whatever. But, as I said, I wasn't stating that as a requirement. I have alot to learn in pascal yet; and if absolutely necessary, I will learn OOP. I've learned enough OOP to be able to read the code and half-understand it to make a translation to non-oop, but once you get me being forced to use blah.oop, it doesn't work, cause I've no clue how to... convert that.

Research on the topic is something that is not easy. I could google video "pascal" for hours and not find anything. I did notice Jedi-SDL played videos, just recently, but still can't even get Jedi-SDL to play me music. So... Sadly, I think videos are out of the question right now.