Will, I totally agree with you. (I remember some times ago when I was in the case of the "hero")

Since we do not want this worst case scenario happens, we have to make things properly. I guess that building a design doc and having a good share of tasks within the team can lead us to a good result that would avoid that case. But we must be organised

The problem with the activity of sites like Gamedev or Flipcode is that plenties of people thinks that Delphi sucks ... But you can't tell since you've tasted can you ? Anyway some guys won't make pub for Delphi since C(or C++) is the *best langage ever*.

well there are tutorials here... hmm all next to text, not to colorfull... hmm borring!(Not the best attitue to have, I do agree, but new people are like this they need to see pretty graphics and nicely designed everything or they lose interest, quickly...)
I apologize but I'm french ... I fear that I didn't understand what you were meaning. You say that people won't hold on since there are no graphics on the pages ? But, I feel that it's quite logical. Because, If you're trying to achieve an effect, you find a tut but you do not see what will be the result ... This can be quite frustrating if, at the end, you realize that it's not really what you were looking for ... isn't it ?

Anyway, if I write tuts for DGDev(and I'll surely do), I'll give images with the text ... I guess it's very important to have some previews of what you are doing ... To help the reader to understand and to see the goal

so ! That's all for that post lol !

Bye