Hi, I downloaded the LEAF2 V2.1 from the website and just started to made some modifications to make it work under Lazarus 0.9.24 and FPC 2.2.0, basically to make the development easier than in the DOS FPC window, I'll make a lazarus package when everything is working, right now the first demos already compile and the PNG, Sprites, Fonts and Sahders works, MD2 and MS3D model dont work, and Basic Shapes like Boxes Cilinders and Spheres work only at compile time, when the executable run outside lazarus the shapes cannot be show on screen (except for the sphere). I've traced the problem to the:
Instance:=Renderer.AddMeshInstance
I really dont know why the sphere works and the boxes and cylinders dont, the code is basically the same, and the problem is not coming from the UV coordinates, I already tried to set them as 0,0 in the createbox procedure, I also tried to create the box with triangles but still don
esnt work outside the compiler.
Im sending the first modified files to those who askme here because I dont know where to upload the files (800k) with the tutorial 01 working, in the tutorial project I've set the LEAF2 and ZLIB libraries in D:\LEAF2\LEAF and D:\LEAF2\ZLIB, but you can change this editing the .lpi or inside lazarus in Compiler Options->Other Units, for your desired LEAF and ZLIB locations
I've also added in the tutorial the strip.exe from FPC and a small .bat that you can use to reduce the size of the created executables by 75 to 80% this means that the executables created by Lazarus/FPC that weight 2MB can be stripped to 250 KB

Im looking also for a way to use jpeg4lazarus to load JPEG images, when the graphics part its up and running I'll get into the openal and physics part
Any help would be welcomed, Im also planing to release the files and the lazarus package in the tugapod forum, I really liked the project and think that it has a lot of potential as a multiplatform with the help of the comunity

Tambien hablo espa?ħol y leo portugues, actualmente resido en espa?ħa, cualquier ayuda o comentario son bienvenidos