Hi Nils,

it all depends on the size of your project. If you want to make a first person shooter or an RPG in a big wide world, then yes, you will need some people that help here.

But you can also do small games in 3D. Games where you do not run around on hundreds of squaremiles. Just limit the world and you limit the amount of needed assets.

Do you have something special in mind? I mean, if you never did a game, why don't you start with something small? There are so many people out there who say: I never made a game, but now I want to make a MMORPG. It does not work this way.... make small steps to learn the basics. Did you ever play around with mathematics and physics in a 3D world? It's not that easy and if you never did anything dealing with this before, then you will get problems...

Anyway, I am sure there are many people out there who would like to team up to make a game. But if you start a thread like this there are many many things missing here to wake up people.

- What do you want to do? Just saying a 3D game with OpenGL is not that much information
- What is your role in the project
- What kind of people do you need
- Size and timerange of the project
- many many more things.

Greetings,
Dirk