Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RPG Studio Easiest Fastest Creating Online RPG

RPG Studio Easiest Fastest Creating Online RPG

i really liked this stuff

if you decide to convert the source to SDL or Opengl leave me an email, maybe i can help

arthurprs [at] gmail [dot] com
    From brazil (:

Pascal pownz!

I'm still waiting for the DVD to download so I can add the modules/plugins
    You may download each libraries, sample games and tutorial video one by one if you wish, though it is a little bit laborous, but it may be faster rather than waiting to download the DVD, because my internet connection is very slow, my apologize, I live in third world country => "Indonesia", internet connection here is very slowwwwww not even counting the bandwidth throttling and traffic shaping by my ISP for torrent connection. By the time I write this post, everyone still only 19% done...unfortunately...

Though downloading DVD installation once it is finished, it will be the easiest way to install RPG Studio and the plus side it contain a lot of additional libraries+a game distribution program.

Quote Originally Posted by arthurprs
    i really liked this stuff

if you decide to convert the source to SDL or Opengl leave me an email, maybe i can help

arthurprs [at] gmail [dot] com
    When the time come I will ^-^

Anyway, what in my mind currently: there is a lot of people crying why RPG Studio does not work on Vista. Because program which produced uses Delphi 7 does not work in Vista without work around, and I my self *unfortunately* do not have Microsoft Vista computer.

I will buy a new computer as soon as I have the luck. I just keep wondering why Microsoft doing this? It makes a lot of people like me who can not afford buying new computer with Vista is in misery.

So if anyone have vista and can get the work around solution please, pretty please tell me how each step by step, so I can post it on my FAQ site for every one other can follow, rather than waiting for me to buy new Vista computer, which *unfortunately* will take forever...

What exactly is the problem with Delphi 7 and Vista? I use both myself and I have no problems at all.

Excellent work btw, it's looking very professional!

Quote Originally Posted by Traveler
    What exactly is the problem with Delphi 7 and Vista? I use both myself and I have no problems at all.

Excellent work btw, it's looking very professional!
    Sorry may be a bit misunderstanding here, what I want to tell is program produced uses Delphi 7 running problem in Vista, that is why people who uses Vista have problem on running RPG Studio and all the game samples unfortunately.

Yes Delphi 7 work like a charm in Vista, just try it ^-^ thanks

I have just add Vista Patch, so now Windows Vista user can also run RPG Studio smoothly, just download the patch and follow instruction here:

http://sites.google.com/site/rpgstudio/download

Thank you for your attention,

Sincerely,

- Frank A. Pangajow -

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12