Quote Originally Posted by EricLang
Solving the level with more persons online is not that difficult to visualize for example example: Imagine 4 entrances with different colors of Lemmings entering the game. 4 players control different colors.
The first time i played Lemmings was on an old Amiga A500 back in the day, and that was multiplayer (well 2 player split-screen anyway). In fact, it used a similar method to what you described above but from what i remember, there was only one exit and it was more a competition to see who could get the most lemmings at the end of the level. I remember hours of fun sabotaging my mate's bridges with "bomber" lemmings

I like the idea of the co-operative aspect as well as using gnomes I always thought a multiplayer Cannon Fodder would be fun to make/play but don't posess the skills (mainly why i joined the site. which is great btw) There are sooo many classic games out there just dying for an update.

Anyways, i wont side-track the thread any longer. Good luck with the project and really looking forward to see what you come up with.